As the show is fast approaching, I would like to draw your attention to the following important information to ensure your participation is smooth and your results are maximised.
Please share this information with your team. If the stand contact has changed, please email the Event Coordinator immediately with the new person’s details.
COVIDSafe practices on your stand
A significant amount of planning has gone into making Naturally Good 2022, a COVIDSafe event for everyone involved. Details of our COVIDSafe plan can be found on our website – https://naturallygood.com.au/about-naturally-good/event-safety-guidelines/
We encourage exhibitors to implement some COVIDSafe practices on your stand. Such as;
- Create minimal touch points by opting to hand out brochures and giveaway items to visitors as they approach your stand. Rather than having items sitting on counters for people to grab freely.
- Wipe down / sanitise counters, tables, and high touch surfaces on your stand throughout the day.
- Provide hand sanitiser on your stand for staff and visitors to use.
Naturally Good organisers will monitor the total number of attendees on the show floor, however exhibitors are responsible for their own stand space. Please be mindful of the number staff on stand each day, as well as visitors coming onto your stand throughout the show. COVID Marshalls and Security will be monitoring the show floor, and if overcrowding occurs, they will need to instruct people to move on.
Move - In
Space only Exhibitors
Exhibitors and contractors who are building space only stands will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Saturday||4 June 2022||12.00pm - 10.00pm|
|Sunday||5 June 2022||8.00am - 6.00pm|
- Not all courier companies deliver on the weekend. Please take note and contact GEL Events to arrange.
- GEL Events will allocate a move in time and access time for the loading dock. Please ensure you or your contractor have been in contact with GEL Events to arrange a suitable time to access the loading dock. Even if you use another carrier, you still need to book in a time to be able to use the loading dock.
- Please liaise with your stand builder regarding a suitable time for you to dress and stock your stand. If you require access to the loading dock, please contact GEL Events to arrange a suitable time as above.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed.
- Only vehicles over 1.8m high can access the loading dock, all other vehicles will be redirected to the ICC Sydney car park.
- Vehicles under 1.8m can access the hall from the ICC Car Park utilising lift 15.
- Please ensure all stands are finished by 6.00pm Sunday 5 June 2022.
- STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6.00pm on Sunday 5 June 2022. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
Shell Scheme Exhibitors
Exhibitors will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Sunday||5 June 2022||8.00am - 6.00pm|
- If you require access to the loading docks please contact GEL Events to schedule a move-in time.
- Shell scheme stands will be ready to be occupied from 8.00am Sunday 5 June 2022, these times are for exhibitors to deliver their goods and set up their stands.
- No access will be given for stand build on the opening morning of the show.
- All stands must be completed & ready (and all rubbish removed from the premises) by 6.00pm on Sunday 6 June 2022.
- Large deliveries can be made through the loading dock Hall 5. Hall 6 will be used for pedestrian access.
- Only vehicles over 1.8m high can access the loading dock, all other vehicles will be redirected to the ICC Sydney car park.
- Vehicles under 1.8m can access the hall from the ICC Sydney Car Park utilising lift 15.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed. A maximum of 15 minutes is allowed on the dock for unloading and fines may be issued if this time is exceeded. Please liaise with loading dock staff if you require additional time for unloading.
- Upon arrival please check your stand is built to your order. Any problems relating to your stand construction please see ExpoNet, their customer service desk will be located at the front of Hall 6.
- Please ensure all stands are entirely finished by 6.00pm on Sunday 5 June 2022. There will be STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6.00pm on Sunday 6 June 2022. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
Sampling Food/Non Alcoholic Beverages
Sampling is providing any food or beverages to visitors for consumption. All exhibitors sampling must firstly get their Temporary Food Permit (TFP) from the City of Sydney. You then need to complete the Sampling order form in the online forms. Refer to the Food & Beverage Sampling page.
Failure to complete and comply with this form will result in you not being able to share your products with our visitors.
City of Sydney safety regulations for distribution of food and beverage products apply to all events held at the venue.
The preparation, sampling of food or beverages is permitted at the venue if they are directly related to the exhibitor’s core business.
Sample Food & Beverage Portions are limited to;
- Food – 50 gm or bite-size pieces
- Non-alcoholic beverage (including coffee) – 100ml or less
- Liquor spirit – 20ml or less
- Wine and beer – 50ml or less.
Please Note – Any exhibitor found sampling portions larger than the venue guidelines above may be charged a fee of $440.00 per day by the venue.
Please feel free to contact the Event Coordinator with any questions.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES SAMPLING
If you are intending to sample Alcoholic Beverages onsite, additional rules apply. Please refer to the Alcohol Sampling page for further information.
Are you sampling high risk food or beverages?
High risk foods include: meats/ fish/ diary/ chicken / eggs / cooked rice/ juicing fruits/ preparing sandwiches / salads.
If so you must nominate a Food Safety Supervisor. This person must be available throughout the Event – however they do not have to be on site for the duration of the Show. They must have an Australian Food Safety Supervisor Certificate. This certificate must include competency codes SITXFSA101 – Use hygienic practices for food safety and SITXFSA201 – Participate in safe food handling practices. For high risk products you must have hand washing facilities with warm running water at the stand. Refer to OH&S Food Sampling Onsite for further information.
Are you sampling low risk food or beverages?
Low-risk food is anything that is not high risk and potentially hazardous food. This includes but is not limited to:
Dry goods, pickles/ salad dressings, bottled marinades/ protein balls. protein drinks (mixed with water), nuts in the shell/ honey and jam, peanut butter / fruit/plain cakes, biscuits and crackers / hard cheeses, fruit juices / unopened bottled beverages / raw whole fruit and vegetables, dried fruit / plain bread and bread rolls / yoghurts and confectionery / bottled sauces (tomato/ketchup), Asian and soy.
Hand washing is still required on the stand. Refer to OH&S Food Sampling Onsite for further information.
AT THE SHOW
If a City of Sydney Health Officer inspects your stand the below fee is payable. The fee will cover you for a 12 month period, even if you are inspected again at another event.
There are two fee categories for temporary food premises:
If you are unsure about the requirements for your business, contact Mary Whelan on 0408 039 964, Food Service Advisor or email email@example.com.
Power to the stand will be on for the duration of the show. Power will be turned off Tuesday 7th June at approximately 1 hour after show closes. If this is going to cause you issues, please contact our Operations Manager.
Each person entering the show on show days (Monday 6 June & Tuesday 7 June 2022) will require an exhibitor badge.
|The opening hours are as follows:|
|Monday||6 June 2022||VIP Access from 9.30am |
10.00am – 5.00pm (8.00am Exhibitor access)
|Tuesday||7 June 2022||10.00am – 5.00pm (8.00am Exhibitor access)|
** Please note Monday 6th June 2022 – VIP visitors have access to the show from 9.30am. Please ensure your stand is READY by 9:30am **
Exhibitors will be able to gain entry up to two hours before the opening time each day. Access to your stand is for stand dressing and product replenishing only.
The Exhibitor Services Desk, located on Level 4, Hall 5 – Registration Desk is open from 8:00am each morning. The telephone number for the office is +61 (0)2 9215 7380.
Space Only Stands
Exhibitors booking space only sites are responsible for the construction of their exhibit which must meet all requirements of the exhibition and the authorities. Each exhibitor is responsible for erecting a partition wall 2.5 meters in height between the exhibitor’s site and the adjoining site. Exhibitors wishing to erect partitions exceeding 2.5 meters must obtain written approval from Diversified Communications (Naturally Good Expo). Where permission is granted, the exhibitor becomes responsible for both sides of the partition wall above 2.5 meters. It must be of solid construction, suitably decorated on the reverse side and to the requirements of the adjoining exhibitor but carry no advertising material where the elevation overlooks the neighbouring stand. Flooring also needs to be organised. Please get in touch with the Operations Manager if you have any issues.
Shell Scheme Stands
Shell scheme stands include walls, carpet, lighting and fascia with the name and stand number of the exhibitor. Please refer to the Shell Specifications to find out if your stand includes or does NOT include power.
The company name style is uniform, and the fascia may not be altered or covered in any way. Exhibitors shall be liable for any damages to the stand structure incurred during the exhibition.
New Product Showcase
If you have booked a New Product Showcase space, please refer to the below:
- The showcase is located within a trafficked area between the two Seminar Theatre’s, The Australian Organic Alley and The Australian Made pavilion. Refer to Floorplan for more information.
- The showcase space will be within secure lit up glass cabinets. Each space unit will specifically be 38cm high x 48cm wide x 47cm deep within one of the display cabinets.
- The products you have in your space must be a part of the same product line (an example is variants, sizes, flavours etc.)
- The space is yours for the entirety of the show. You are welcome to window dress your space to make the most out of the display – Please ensure you keep to your space boundaries respecting your neighbouring space.
You will be able to set up your space on Sunday 5 June 2022 from 11.00am until 5.00pm, simply find your name plate in the showcase cabinet.
Please note the showcase will be locked after 5.00pm on Sunday 6 June 2022.
Your name plate will consist of your company name and stand number – you are welcome to provide additional signage within the confines of your allocated space.
Spaces are arranged alphabetical by stand number. Space allocations are final and cannot be moved onsite.
On show days, the space will be open from 9.00am – 10.00am both mornings Monday 6 & Tuesday 7 June 2022. Exhibitors may use this time to update or change your stock, there should be no changing of stock or opening of the cabinets during show times.
Exhibitor Name Badges
Each staff working on a stand is required to have an exhibitor badge. This can be done through our Event Registration page. Click ‘register’ under “Exhibitor Registration” to complete the quick registration. You can register up to 10 additional colleagues in one sitting. Each registered staff will receive their own confirmation email with their digital badge. It is advised to put in your own direct email addresses.
If you have more than 10 working staff, simply start a new group registration. The confirmation emails will be resent closer to the show.
You will each receive a confirmation email that contains a unique QR code. Simply scan on your digital device this at our registration desks on Level 2 prior to entering the halls to print off your badge and collect a lanyard.
Exhibitor badges will be available for collection from 9.00am-5.00pm on Sunday 5 June 202 at the registration desks on Level 4, Front of Hall 5. Please note that an exhibitor badge is required for entry into the show on show days.
Note: Exhibitor badges are non-transferable.
Work Health and Safety Check List
Work Health & Safety (WHS) is a major priority for Diversified Communications Australia and the venue. Diversified Communications Australia will aim to create and maintain a safe working environment for all contractors, exhibitors and visitors.
To comply with these standards please note the following requirements in relation to your participation in the Expo.
In particular we have implemented the following:
- The wearing of safety vests will be enforced by the organiser and security staff during move in and move out. Diversified will provide a limited number of safety vests at the door during move in/out, alternatively, please bring your own.
- No children of 15 years or under will be allowed on site during move in and move out.
- No open toe shoes to be worn during move in and move out in the exhibition centre or on the loading dock.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden during move in and move out.
Please ensure that if you are booking a SPACE ONLY site that you provide the name of your stand builder for custom built stands by completing the Stand Design Requirements Form. All Stand builders must forward a copy of their PLI Insurance, Workcover and WH&S policy to Diversified Communications Australia before they will be permitted on site.
Stand builders and contractors conducting high-risk works are to complete a venue induction before going onsite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your company setup if it hasn’t been done so yet. If you company is already set up, please get in touch with your company administrator to have the induction link issued.
A number of aisles have been designated as clear ways for forklifts and pedestrians. These will also be indicated on-site with signage. In order to maintain a safe working site, no stock can be placed in these aisles and all aisles should remain clear as possible during construction and dismantling.
It is a requirement that everyone on site during move in and move out wears a safety vest at all times.
Vests will be provided in 2022 during move in/move out at the door courtesy of Diversified. You are welcome to bring and use your own if you wish.
Further details can be found on Conditions of Entry / Safety Hi-Vis Vests.
All Emergency services need to be coordinated through the Event security to ensure that the emergency vehicles are given the correct information. All security staff are qualified in First Aid procedures. For any first aid requirements please visit security on the show floor or go to the Organiser’s office where security can be contacted.
In the event of an emergency, one of two alarms may sound:
- Alert alarm – “Beep! Beep! Beep!” This is a warning alarm to notify everyone of a possible emergency. If it sounds, please stand by for further instructions.
- Evacuation alarm – “Whoop! Whoop!” This alarm means all occupants must evacuate. When it sounds, wardens will direct everyone to leave via the nearest exits quickly but calmly, and assemble at the nearest evacuation point where they are to remain until ICC Sydney staff advise that it is safe to return. Download the Evacuation Assembly Points Map and or view the ICC Safety & Security & Safety Video.
Deliveries to your stand need to be carefully managed to avoid any delays or damage.
Space only exhibitors may start deliveries from 12.00pm Saturday 4 June 2022 if their stand-builder will accept them
Shell scheme exhibitors may deliver goods from 8.00am Sunday 5 June 2022
IMPORTANT – If you require access to the loading dock for delivering and unloading your goods, you must contact GEL Events to arrange a move in time. If you turn up outside of your allocated access time you may be turned away at the Loading Dock. Even if you use another carrier, you will still need to book in a time with GEL Events to use the loading dock.
- The loading dock is strictly used for drop off/pick up of goods. To keep the loading dock moving please move your vehicle away from this area as soon as you have finished unloading. Parking is limited to 15 minutes on the loading dock area and cars may be fined if left on the dock for a period longer than this. Please liaise directly with the loading dock staff should you require additional time to unload. All vehicles under 1.8m will be directed to use the car park beneath the venue to avoid .
- If you are using another courier company, please take care to attach a completed Delivery Label to each item. As most couriers will not leave goods without a signature we recommend that a member of your staff be present during deliveries. The Organisers cannot accept deliveries on your behalf.
- If you require a Forklift, please contact GEL Events to book a time. Forklifts may be booked on-site but there may be a delay and additional costs. Hand trolleys may be borrowed at no charge from the GEL Events service desk (Refer to location below). Photo identification will be required to ‘borrow a trolley’. For safety reasons, trolleys will not be allowed on the exhibition floor once the exhibition is open.
- Deliveries cannot be made during the open hours of the exhibition. Exhibitors can gain entry 2 hours prior to the show opening each day for deliveries and re-stocking stands. If necessary, please organise deliveries each morning at least 30 minutes prior to opening time. Delivery vehicles may use Loading Dock Door 5, each morning.
If you need to speak to one of the official suppliers during move-in please visit their site desk. The following official suppliers will have a customer service desk on-site during move-in:
|Electrical & Lighting Supplier||ExpoNet||Front of Hall 6|
|Furniture Hire||ExpoNet||Front of Hall 6|
|Audio Hire & Equipment Hire||MicroHire||Contact via Exhibitors Desk, Hall 5 Registration Desk|
|Rigging||Clifton Productions||Contact via Exhibitors Desk, Hall 5 Registration Desk|
|Freight, Storage & Forklift||GEL Events||Onsite Desk front of Loading Dock 6|
If you are using your own trades’ people, make sure that they are suitably qualified and adhere to the rules and regulations of the exhibition. All electrical or plumbing work must be carried out by the official contractor.
Companies with outstanding amounts will not be allowed to occupy their stand. For information on accounts please contact Account Receivable on 1300 348 266 or email@example.com
There is no on-site storage for stand builders materials.
Limited dry and cold storage is also available (fee and conditions apply) within a designated storage area back of house. Please contact GEL Events to book in your storage prior to arriving for move in. The exhibitor is responsible for the removal of all packing and material from the storage area prior to the conclusion of the exhibition.
Security Guards will be on duty throughout the exhibition however for practical and legal reasons organiser’s are unable to accept responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or personal property. No Exceptions: Exhibitors must have adequate property and public liability insurance in connection with the exhibition. We strongly advise you that all personal belongings are secure at all times during move-in, exhibition times and move-out.
For any additional services we strongly recommend that orders are placed before their due date to avoid disappointment or a late surcharge fee. Sometimes these services can be booked on-site but the cost is generally much higher and often subject to availability.
For any additional services please visit the Exhibitor Services Website.
Test & Tagging
All electrical equipment must be tested & tagged in accordance with the Australian Standard 3760. If you order power or power is included your items will automatically be tested and tagged. For further information contact ExpoNet.
ICC Sydney operates two 24 hour car parking stations with a total of 826 parking spaces including 11 disabled parking bays, 25 motorcycle parking spaces, 50 bicycle racks and 30 electric car charge spaces. Car Park Height: 2.2m.
During Move-In and Move-Out
Exhibitor car parking rate (if exceeding more than 1hr) is $25.00 and applies during full move in and move out days only. It does not apply to last day of the show moving into move out in the evening.
Tickets can be validated at the ICC Sydney Service Desk on Level 2, between 8.00am – 5.00pm on move in/ move out days.
You can access Level 4, Halls 5 & 6, Exhibition Centre from the ICC Car Park utilising lift 15.
The venue lift schedule can be accessed here for your planning purposes.
ICC have the exclusive rights to supply and sell any food and drink for consumption within the venue. A full range of take-away items will be available from the food outlets within the exhibition halls.
Public Address System
During the open period of the exhibition the public-address system can only be used in an emergency situation. The paging of exhibitors or visitors is not possible, but messages may be left at the Organiser’s.
The official Naturally Good 2022 app is the ideal planning tool for visitors attending this year’s show as well as for exhibitors to scan leads. Download the app now on the App Store or Google Play by searching “The Event App” and enter event code ng2022.
Log in details for each individual exhibiting staff can be found on your exhibitor badge confirmation email.
For more information visit naturallygood.com.au/app.
Show Attendee List Scam
WARNING: HOAX THIRD PARTY EMAILS AND LETTERS
Please be aware that Naturally Good has been the target of groups trying to take advantage of the event’s size and success. Some exhibitors are getting phone calls and e-mail messages from individuals offering all types of services from fake exhibition directories and attendee databases, to travel/hotel arrangements and transportation services.
Total Facilities and its official vendors do not sell, rent or distribute attendee lists in any way, nor do we send e-mails via Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail accounts. All official communication comes from a Diversified Communications Australia email account (@divcom.net.au). Any communication suggesting otherwise is not affiliated with Naturally Good in any way. We recommend you do not click on any links from e-mails from these types of accounts or from any that look suspicious. All Div Com preferred suppliers are included within our exhibitor website and portal.
Your banner must fall within your stand area and must not encroach on aisle-ways or adjoining stands. Double-sided banners must hang at least one meter in from the boundary of your stand. To arrange the rigging of a banner please contact Clifton Productions.
To avoid obvious disputes, the distribution of promotional material or samples must be confined to your own stand. You are reminded that your exhibits and stand fitting must remain within the boundary of the space booked. Please design your stand accordingly as encroachment into the aisle will not be allowed. Exhibitors are not permitted to distribute promotional material in aisles or at the entrance to the exhibition. There is also a total ban on visitors canvassing within the exhibition. Please let us know if you see either of these things happening near your stand and our staff will have it stopped.
The exhibition aisles and bins are cleaned throughout the day. Stand floors are cleaned and bins emptied each night. Stand cleaning is also included in the charge for exhibition space. Please notify the organisers if you will be producing a lot of waste during the exhibition as additional charges may be applied.
In line with exhibitor requests we have restricted visitor entry to business people only. Please include this in any promotion you may undertake and note the same restrictions apply to exhibitors.
Online registration is compulsory for each person attending the show for contact tracing purposes. Online registration will remain open during the show.
All visitors and exhibitors will be issued with a name badge to assist you to identify them.
As an exhibitor, you will be able to scan visitor badge QR codes to capture leads through the event app. Further instructions can be found here.
All those working on the stand should be registered as an Exhibitor in order to have this functionality. If they are general visitors to the stand, please direct them to register as a visitor registration instead.
If you have any queries, please contact the Event Coordinator.
Please join us for the Naturally Good Exhibitor Drinks to network with industry leaders over a beverage and canapés.
Entry is FREE. Exhibitors will be sent a email link to indicate their attendance.
Date: Monday 6 June 2022
Location: Central Hub, Show Floor, Halls 5 & 6, ICC Sydney
Time: 5.15pm – 6.15pm, 6.30pm function close
Please have your exhibitor badge ready to show for entry on the day.
Move - Out
Exhibitors can dismantle their stands during the following times:
|Shell Scheme Stands & Space Only Product Removal|
|Tuesday||7 June 2022||5.30pm – 10.00pm|
|Space Only Stands & Contractors|
|Tuesday||7 June 2022||7.00pm – 10.00pm|
|Wednesday||8 June 2022||8.00am - 2.00pm|
Please read the following instructions carefully and share them with your staff.
- No stands may be dismantled before the exhibition closes at 5.00pm.
- After closing there will be a 30-minute delay while the building is made safe and cleared of all visitors.
- Move out will not commence until every person within the halls is wearing a safety vest.
- Contractors may commence stand dismantle from 7.00 pm.
- All Shell Scheme exhibitors must be completely moved out by 10.00pm Tuesday 7 June 2022.
- Space only exhibitors need to be completely moved out by 2.00pm Wednesday 8 June 2022.
- All WH&S regulations on move in will also be enforced for move out.
In the interest of safety and convenience also take note of the following:
- Allow sufficient time and don’t rush.
- It is strongly recommended that all valuable items be removed first.
- Follow the directions of the security guards and allow them to do their job.
Stock to be collected should be boxed and left in the middle of your stand with clear instructions, a contact name and mobile number of the person collecting the items. Items not clearly labeled will be regarded as rubbish and may be disposed of. Alternatively, goods may be stored with GEL Events at the cost of the exhibitor.