To assist in the smooth delivery of goods to your stand, all deliveries must be addressed as per the Delivery Label.
Neither the venue nor the Organisers will take delivery of any goods, packages or other material on behalf of exhibitors, nor will the Organisers accept responsibility for the safety or well-being of any such items delivered to the site in the absence of the exhibitor, his/her agent or contractor. Deliveries to the ICC cannot be made prior to the first date of move in.
Deliveries to the Venue are to be made:
- no earlier than 12 noon Friday 31 May Space Only Stands
- no earlier than 10am Saturday 1 June for Shell Scheme Stands
Goods can be sent to Agility’s warehouse prior to the show. Please contact them directly to arrange this service.
All goods must be collected by the end of the official move out time:
- 10pm Monday 3 June for shell scheme stands
- 2pm Tuesday 4 June for Space Only stands.
Loading Dock Level 1, Halls 3 & 4
Loading Dock access is via a slip-lane from the south bound lane on Darling Drive. This fully covered dock has a clearance of 5 metres. The dock operates on a one way circulation system to maximise efficiency. An unload limit of 20 minutes per vehicle applies. A vehicle inspection check point with a boom gate is located at the bottom of the ramp on Darling Drive where you will be asked which show and hall your stand is located in: Level 1, Halls 3 & 4.
All exhibitors and contractors please note the following:
- Parking is not permitted on the loading dock area
- Hand held items should be delivered from the car park located directly underneath the exhibition bays.
- No access will be permitted via the loading dock doors during the operational hours of the event.
- Occupational Health & Safety regulations strictly prohibit children under the age of 16 from being on-site during the move in and move-out periods.
During the Show Visitors and exhibitors will have access to the exhibition via the front doors of the exhibition halls. Exhibitors can enter up to two hours prior to show opening. Public car parking is located under the halls and can be access via Darling Drive.
For detailed information on freight forwarding and booking of forklifts, please contact Freight Forwarding and Material Handling supplier, Agility or: